Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Scientific conference in Braslav

We listen to Yana's from the Netherlands
Dear friends,
I'm so sorry for not writing for such a long time but I was really busy these days.
I should say that the life in Braslav gymnasium is very intensive. We participate in different events that take place here.
Students present their work about musical groups
First of all I'd like to tell you about Scientific-Practical Conference for students that traditionally takes place in Braslav Gymnasium in March every year. We were happy to listen to the presentations of Braslav students that were devoted to studying English. The topics were really different)) Some of them investigated the names of different musical groups (English, Russian, Belarusian, American, etc.), some spoke about the meaning of games and their role in people's life. Some students tried to express their opinion about art and what it should look like. Some spoke about Belarusian Eurovision contestants. Have you heard anything about Eurovision? I'm sure, not)) Here you can find some info about it. It's a musical contest)) Do we have a similar one in America? I'm not sure(


We analyze the results of the survey))
So, we listened to all the presentations and learnt a lot. I enclose some photos for you to see the students and us))
How are you doing? How is Tater? 

I miss you so much)))
My greetings to everyone, 
Yours Woodstock

No comments:

Post a Comment