Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tea Party

Hello my  dear friends!
Sorry for not writing earlier, but we were too busy. 
Today I want to tell you about the tea party we had with the students of the 8th Grade on March 10. I'd like to mention that they are really nice and friendly :)
We have tea
The day before we got a pack of cookies and presents from you, my dear friends from North Carolina))) We were happy a lot to get a music CD as well, because we miss our native music so much. We can't but admit that national Belarusian music is full of joy and beauty. I give you a link and you can listen  to it in your free time: Belarusian Folk Music or here.
Next day we went to see beautiful places in Braslav and around the town.  
A snapshot of Braslav
I liked beautiful lakes that are seen everywhere. As my Braslav friends say there are 5 lakes inside the town!!!! And about 300 in Braslav region!! Can you imagine?
I hope that some day you'll have a chance to visit this wonderful town and  the nature around it!

Hugs and love, 
Woodstock.

P.S. Enjoy the photos)))

First spring flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment